Honda HRX

I am looking to buy a new lawn mower and was interested in the HRX because I like to bag and mulch. Any experience with this mower? The other mower I am considering is the Toro Super Recycler. The dealer told me that Snapper Hi-Vac was the "best" available with either the Intech or Honda engine.

Thanks in advance

Terry R.

Reply to
TR

I've got a Honda Harmony II that I got from Home Depot. Mine's the three speed self propelled that mulches and bags. Best mower I ever owned. The motor completely blows away any Briggs & Stratton or Tecumseh motor I've had on any of my previous mowers. Cranks consistently on the first pull (with less pull force I might add), is quite and powerful. Mulches extremely well. I don't bag that much, mainly to pick up leaves in the fall which it does very well. If I need another mower (which I doubt will be any time soon) I'll definitely go with Honda. I might possibly go with another brand with a Honda motor like a Husqvarna (that's where most of the value that Honda brings to the table is) but I'll probably just stay with the Honda brand mower. The HRX is a step up from the Harmony II so you should be very pleased with it.

Reply to
Anonymous