Honda HRM215 Drive Cable Replacement

Anyone know how to replace the drive cable on a Honda HRM215 mower? The transmission end of the cable is tough to get at and see, and I'm unable to determine how to remove the cable from its bracket on the transmission. It appears that there's some sort of a one-way clip that holds it on, but there again I can't get a good enough look at it to figure it out.

Reply to
SAS