Honda HRB425

Hi all, I am new to your site and it looks pretty good.
I have been offered a Honda HRB425 self propelled mower (4 years old) for 250 - is this a bit expensive? looking though the threads on lawnmowers for the last 40 odd days there was a comment that unless the lawn mower has a pressurised oil tank do not use on a slope. We have a 100'x50' lawn that slopes away in about a 1:10 slope so a) do we need a pressurised oil tank and b) does the HRB425 have one
Many thanks in advance - Mark
VFRMark wrote:

This is a newsgroup. Not a web site
diespammer you truly are a dickhead aren't you. it is sure nice to find somebody who has never had to experience anything new. what an ass