honda harmony valve adjustment and tuneup? Procedure/valve clearance?

I've got a 5 hp honda harmony mower (OHV) that had sticking valves. Need to reset the valve clearance, and figure I should pull and clean the carb as well...
Can someone point me to the valve adjustment procedure and clearances?
Thanks, Chris