Honda harmony mower

Can anyone tell me how to replace the oil seal on the shaft for the blade? Thanks Ray

Reply to
rayfromky

You have the remove the blade and BBC, then clean it thoroughly, then use a seal puller to remove the old seal and then tap in the new seal. Then replace everything. This is not an easy job for the average person. If you have to ask how then I'd suggest taking it to a mower shop. They can also check that the shaft is not bent as that's a major cause of seal failures.

Reply to
Art

Thanks a lot . sounds like more work then i can do.

Reply to
rayfromky