Honda H3011

I have a Honda H3011 Riding Mower about 30yrs old I think it is about 20hp - not mentioned in the handbook. Can anybody advise if this can pull a small chain harrow on grass. The official Honda line is no, not possible, but I wonder if anyone has any experience of my query and can advise where problems would occur (if any). The soil is almost level and sandy.
--
Broomerstoys

Broomerstoys wrote:

12-15 year old range. I would not suggest using it to pull a harrow unless you are wanting to drive it till it drops.
--
Art