Home Accents - Any Suggestions???

Hello to all...I'm tired of the look of my home, and I am thinking about redecorating. I was considering some wall decor, maybe some lawn decor, but unfortunately, I don't have a clue where to go. Any suggestions?
Thanks...
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ACE) wrote:

plant material mixed in. You'll need to get used to spraying roundup on some of the rocks..but no big deal.
It looks killer on walls and ground.
(ACE) wrote:

Cast concrete is also very big right now. There's a place near my home that sells rocks of all sorts, compost, gravel, and mulch by the truckload. They also cast the concrete on site so it's much cheaper than the resellers of cast concrete products. Last month I bought two large urn planters for about $50 each and last week I bought a very nice birdbath for less than $50.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ACE) wrote in message

If you'd like to check out http://www.roscosvarietyshop.com we have a variety of items that may help. I'm am not sure what you are looking for and neither are you, but we have a variety of themes, and different decor. We don't have carpeting or wall papering, but a wide selection of figurines, hanging decor, and foyer decor.
Hope this is helpful.