Hoffco Trimmer parts

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?
Thanks,
Ken
NapalmHeart said:

Did you even /try/ Google?
--

Eggs

The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is

Yes/I/did.
NapalmHeart said:

Bullshit.
http://www.hoffcocomet.com/hoffco/contact.htm
--

Eggs

-Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Bullshit from you, Eggy. I talked to the Hoffco people on the TX and they told me they no longer make trimmers or stock parts for the trimmers they used to make.
From the link you listed: "Garden Tillers, Mini Cultivators, Post Hole Drills, Earth Augers, Kee Lawnmowers & Edgers"
See any mention of trimmers here?
NapalmHeart said:

Then, it's time to buy a new one, huh.
--

Eggs

If there was any logic in this world, it would be men who ride side-saddle,

Not if I can find someone with the parts I need, which is why I posted here. You never know what's out there if you don't ask.

NapalmHeart wrote:

ask.com
locate parts for Hoffco String Trimmer
http://www.ktoutdoor.com/parts.htm
http://www.mymowerparts.com/manufacturer/1106.php

Thanks for the links. I've looked at both of these before. They don't carry what I need (air filter housing w/choke parts).
NapalmHeart wrote:

Most Hoffco trimmers were made by Echo. Take it to an Echo dealer to see if they can identify it.
--
Art

Thanks for the lead, Art.
Ken