Hoffco Trimmer parts

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Did you even /try/ Google?

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

ask.com

locate parts for Hoffco String Trimmer

Jim

Yes/I/did.

Reply to
NapalmHeart

carry what I need (air filter housing w/choke parts).

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Bullshit.

Eggs Zachtly

told me they no longer make trimmers or stock parts for the trimmers they used to make.

From the link you listed: "Garden Tillers, Mini Cultivators, Post Hole Drills, Earth Augers, Kee Lawnmowers & Edgers"

See any mention of trimmers here?

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Then, it's time to buy a new one, huh.

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Most Hoffco trimmers were made by Echo. Take it to an Echo dealer to see if they can identify it.

Reply to
Art

Not if I can find someone with the parts I need, which is why I posted here. You never know what's out there if you don't ask.

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Thanks for the lead, Art.

Ken