Hibiscus Question

I love Hibiscus, and its big blooms.
I have tried both tropical and perennial. I like tropical, but it is such a pain to have to take in during the winter cold, that I have been trying perennial.
The first perennial I really like, but worse luck, I lost the identifying tag, so I don't know what it is. The second one I tried is not as good. I really want to find some more of the first kind. It grows to a height of some 6 feet and has big (I mean big) pinkish blooms. Has come back nicely after two winters now,
A local nursery had no idea what it is, and doesn't stock anything that looks like it (it has leaves I think are called triple node, not single node like the other).
Anyway, I have googled the subject, but cannot find a site that at least has full pictures of the many Hibiscus types so I can match up what I have.
Anyone know of one?
Thanks
Jethro
Swamp Mallow and Rose Mallow. The Swamp Mallow has blooms 6" or more in diameter. The blooms are continuous from now through the first frost. google them.
Jethro wrote:

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 09:06:36 -0400, Stubby

The blooms look like mine (most anyway), but I don't see my leaves in any of them. The latter are triple node (if that is the right term). That is - each leaf segment has three parts each with their own 'point'.
Thanks
Jethro

Jethro said:

Don't mind Stubby, he's usually clooless. You should be able to find your Hibiscus here: http://davesgarden.com/pf /
HTH
--
Eggs

-I went to a seafood disco rave last week.... and pulled a mussel.
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:34:44 -0500, Eggs Zachtly

Great!
This is it http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/24342 /
Thanks
Jethro said:

You're welcome. That's a nice cultivar. =)
And that site's definately worth a bookmark, but I'm sure you've done that already. Some of their forums provide a lot of useful information, also (Identification, Carnivorous plants, etc.). You need to pay a nominal fee in order to see entire threads, and/or post, but IIRC it was something in the order of $15US per year. The plant database is free, though. I use it frequently.
--
Eggs

Crime doesn't pay... does that mean my job is a crime?
Take a look at Hibiscus 'Disco Belle' series. They are shown at the davesgarden.com site as well.
I live in SE Michigan, mine (pink) comes up every year. Lots of big 8-9 inch blossoms in mid-late august, when little else is blooming.
Note that it might appear dead in spring, as it doesn't break ground until June!