Hey!! How Yal doing?? :)

I just joined this group im looking forward to hearing great things about garden tips! :) im so exited!!! thnkx!!! :)

I'm new here as well. Looking forward to learning new things on lawn care!
I too am super excited to learn new gardening tips. I just recently learned the hard way that you can actually over fertilize your lawn : (
Ashley

This is a somewhat slow group, and many questions come from the UK which appears to have quite different plants, soil, weather conditions, and equipment than the USA. But that doesn't prevent us from adding our 2 pence worth of comments.
Ask away and let's get something started.
Red
Ashley wrote:

http://www.supersod.com/info-maint-lawn.html
as for the amounts and timing their recommendations are useful.

I'm new also and am also looking forward to getting advice on gardening for fruits, vegetables and flowers.

I am excited about learning some gardening tips also. I've never had a gardern.

http://www.grassstitcher.com/affiliates/uid/thulamswathi
visit the above link and you can get more details