Hey Clark

Has Tim Allen or Jeff Foxworthy called yet ?
Srgnt Billko wrote:

yep, I was thinking Tool Time when I suggested the webcam.
Clark, you are taking this all very well. you seem to be a rather good sport.
Jim wrote:

If I was not going to be a good sport, I shouldn't post it in the first place, besides now we all get to laugh about my stupidity. It's laugh or cry I prefer to laugh.
Clark
Srgnt Billko wrote:

No, but, Kathy said something about increasing some life insurance policy.
Clark
On 9/7/2007 6:31 AM, Clark wrote:

You know, Christmas presents, tickets to the game, etc.
I would if I wuz you. ;)
--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but