Herbicide to Kill Bermuda but leave Fescue

I am looking for a herbicide that will kill bermuda grass but will not harm fescue. I have been using Acclaim, which will stunt the growth of bermuda but does not really kill it. Anyone know a herbicide that will do more to bermuda than just make it sad?
Thanks
A product called ORNAMEC works well for this. See this website:
http://www.pbigordon.com/professional/ornamecOTT.htm

Steve wrote:

Thanks for the info Steve. Do you know if Lesco carries this?
John

Anybody know how I can order this online ?

Dammit Boy! I be smart

U do B smart. I bought some in minutes. Hoo dah thunk it.
write my office address and I'll send a label. I've had good success although it's getting near the end of active bermuda growth.
tjaszatmiragedotcom
wrote:

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel. -- Aldo Leopold
http://www.turffiles.ncsu.edu/extension/presentations/2004/BermudaControlinTallFescue1-04.pdf
On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 20:12:54 -0700, Tom Jaszewski

Tom Jaszewski wrote:

http://www.turffiles.ncsu.edu/extension/presentations/2004/BermudaControlinTallFescue1-04.pdf
Thanks Tom. Just one clarification. The document has graphs labled (1 WAIT), (12 WAIT), (16 WAIT), etc.. I assume that WAIT means Weeks After Initial Treatment. Is this correct. Also, they give application rates per acre (like Acclaim Extra (AE) + Turflon Ester (TE) 28 oz + 16 oz/a which I assume means 28 oz of Acclain Extra + 16 oz of Turflon Ester per acre. At this point the bermuda has not become so invasive as to need to treat the entire lawn. Basically I am spot treating with a 2 gallon pump up sprayer. How would I convert these application rates to oz/gallon of water for spot treatment application.
Thanks again

That was my read as well....

Decide which you can find, and which product you will use and search for the label and it should give spot treatment rates....
I use Fusilade and the label clearly spells out rates...

You're welcome!