help with crocuses

Or is that Croci?

anyway...we bought two small pots with beautiful crocus blooms in them. Well, now the flowers are all dead and the stalks are all dried up. Can we remove the stalks and plant the bulbs outside to get new flowers next spring?

What steps do I need to take to insure some nice blooms...questions like "How deep?", "When to plant?" etc come to mind, and I am SURE there are other considerations to take into account. Any and all advice appreciated!

Thanks!

Reply to
bb2004

i think you can plant the bulb part now about 3-4 inches down..

ds549