Help ! My spring bulb are being eaten!

I believe a rodents of some sort is eating the leaves and tops off of my Tulips & Crocuses. Shore of atomic how do I stop the little pests!
Bernard O'Connor wrote:

sprinkle human hair, or mothballs, or bobcat or fox urine in and around that area. sherm

Dried blood may also be a helpful odor deterrent.
--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com /

Bernard O'Connor wrote:

have to laugh and post this, i came out today and caught the neighbors dog munching on a daff. woul dhave never expect that.
sherm said:

Probably won't be a problem for too long. Daffodil bulbs are highly toxic. ;)
--
Eggs

-A little bit of pain never hurt anyone