Help!, my spathiphyllum has holes!

I looks like someone held a lighter under the leaves. Brown spots develop on the edges or the middle of the leaves. I can see no obvious bugs or mold. Otherwise it's doing fine, with new leaves and flowers sprouting every week or so. How can I make her beautiful again?

Reply to
Heydan

I couldn't tell you, but if you can try:

've received good advice there. You are talking about a houseplant, right? If I remember right, that's commonly called a peace lily. They do like wet soil.

Reply to
Keith Carlson