Help - Ernesto Got Me

Hurricane Ernesto could have done worse I guess.
Anyway, I have a couple of 10-foot high Cleveland Pear trees, some 4 years old, that are now leaning a slight 10 degrees or so off vertical.
I am wondering - can and/or should I do anything to straighten them out? Or will they straighten up on their own?
Thanks
Jethro

If they can be moved off of straight up, it might be possible to move them back to straight up. However, when I look at post cards of palms, they naturally seem 'non-plumb'.
later,
tom @ www.BlankHelp.com

I gave a heave to the tree, but it wouldn't budge.

ha ha ha, I was thinking more abouts a professional tree service. I think you might not be the only person with a crooked palm.
Or a hairy one too. ;)
tom