Help: Electric Lawn mower

All,
My mother has arthritis bad and needs to purchase an electric lawn mower that is self propelled. I am not certain such a thing exists.
Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing?
I am going to research the major manufacturers but if anyone knows of any drop me a note at:
snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com
Thanks,
Ralph

My mother has severe arthritis also. The biggest problem she had with a gas mower was starting the thing. Snapper makes a gas self propelled mower which has an electric start (or at least they used to a few years ago, but I'm assuming they still make the same model).
Here's another solution that might work: http://www.friendlyrobotics.com /
Ralph H. Stoos Jr. wrote:

I would think she would be better off just paying someone $20 (or whatever) each week to cut it for her.
All,
I appreciate the feedback. My mother wants to keep active so she will not hire someone for just mowing.
Also, the already have a very nice Cub Cadet self-propelled mower but it is too heavy for her to move around. They have 5 1/2 acres of lawn and my father does the bulk of it with a john Deere tractor. My mother just wants the electric for the "close" stuff.
I will keep looking. Thanks a bunch.
Ralph
Zito the Zit wrote:

This one is not self propelled... but damn easy to push and would be just fine for "close" stuff.
http://www.countryhomeproducts.com/TwoStepModels.aspx?Name=NeutonMower2Step&Chap MModels&SiteEntryMode=1&BC=0%3aHome&LinkType=3