Help !!

My lawn is getting away . I have 2 lawnmowers, a Techumseh, and a Lawn Boy. Each cost me about 50 bucks used, each cut the grass once, then each died and I cant seem to get either working again. Grrrr. It's not like I am mechanically dissinclined or anything. I have had both carbs all apart, bought new parts for both. still, neither will start . The rope finally broke on one from pulling so much. The carbs are just crippled. I wish I could afford a decent lawnmower. On the bright side, a deer and her fawn like to come over and eat.
http://ca.geocities.com/doyoulikeithere /

Get rid of those pieces of shit and get a decent lawn mower.

Stunning advice, really. You are da man!
Jesus H wrote:

Maybe bad gas??
"GFRfan" wrote

Or good beans
Noah wrote:

:)

No! I have a deer highway running in both directions behind my barn. Thanks anyway "Jesus H" snipped-for-privacy@church.net but I can only eat so much deer before I get tired of it.
Do you know anyone who likes to shoot bambi's for supper?
I can supply them here in Ohio, so long as they have a valid hunting license and bambi is in season.
We make bambi jerky too.
I love to eat Venicen. I hunt every year. But, I cant shoot a doe or her fawn, in my yard , in town.
I will go up the hill though and invite her boyfriend over for dinner. he he.
but I

Jesus H wrote:

What makes you think it is the carb? did you check anything else first? When diagnosing engine troubles start with the obvious, make a checklist and go by it instead of tearing everything apart for no particular reason. ie: (just a for instance) 1: got oil? (clean good oil) 2: got gas/ (good clean recent gas) 3: is there a spark? 4: is it a good blue spark capable of jumping a 1/4 inch or so? 5: Hows the spark plug right one? clean?(outside too) gap set correctly? not worn? 6: Whats the air filter look like? 7: whats the muffler look like, good shape? not plugged up? 8: does the choke work? 9: is it flooded? I could go on but you get the drift. Eric