HELP

I have a flower that grows in my flower bed in front of my house. It has been since before we moved in. I just need to know what it is so I can try to find more of it, to fill in some blank spots. I have a photo of it. But have have had no luck locally. If anyone knows what it is PLEASE let me know.
cearl said:

That's nice. Less work, since you didn't have to plant it. =)

Does it develop a seedhead, after it finishes flowering? ;)

That's nice. Hosting it somewhere, and linking to it here, would go a long way in helping you identify it. ;)

Did you try showing *them* the picture?

At first guess, I'd have to say some sort of invisible Orchid, but without more information, I'd hesitate to give a "definate" on that. It's quite lovely, whatever it is. You must be proud. =)
What timezone are you in, btw? I'd love to plant a patch of those, but I'm not sure they'd survive.
--

Eggs

-A closed mouth gathers no feet.