Hayter Harrier 56 starting problem

My Hayter Harrier which is practically new does not start. If I give it a shot of starting fluid it starts then dies. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
SKochmaruk

C'mon you blokes you made the thing help me out!

Reply to
SKochmaruk

In N. America, buyers of a "practically new" machine that does not start take it back to the vendor for instant repair or exchange (or tuition and explanation.) We do not know British practice.

Reply to
Don Phillipson