Hayter Harrier 56 starting problem

My Hayter Harrier which is practically new does not start. If I give it a shot of starting fluid it starts then dies. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated.
--
SKochmaruk

SKochmaruk;957420 Wrote: > My Hayter Harrier which is practically new does not start. If I give it > a shot of starting fluid it starts then dies. Any help out there would > be greatly appreciated.
C'mon you blokes you made the thing help me out!
--
SKochmaruk

In N. America, buyers of a "practically new" machine that does not start take it back to the vendor for instant repair or exchange (or tuition and explanation.) We do not know British practice.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs