GRUBEX

Hello,
does anybody know where I can get Grubex either delivered to Canada ?
It is NOT sold here and it is a great product.
Thanks !!

anadian Ponder wrote: ...

... Most states in the US have outlawed GRUBEX (Diazinon). I suppose it works too well, like chlordane before it.

Grubex is NOT Diazinon, you moron.
Stubby said:
[...]

Still spewing your dipshit answers, I see.
Grubex does *not*, nor has it *ever* contained Diazinon. Grubex with Imidocloprid (Merit) is available in all states. After the grub ingests the product, it stops them from feeding and inhibits reproduction. Grubex with Halofenozide (Mach 2) is available in every state except New York and California. This causes the grub to prematurely molt and die after ingesting the product.
You should really unsubscribe from this group, or disable your own posting abilities here. I've not seen you give one single person the correct information, yet.
--

Eggs

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

http://www.mennenursery.com/scotts/HTML/pdfs/factsheets/controls/Grubex04.pdf
Eggs, I wish you and I were neighbors because it'd be cool to get to hangout with someone smart like you...

Jim said:

The house across the street is for sale. =)
--

Eggs

-A hair in the head is worth two in the brush.