GRUBEX

Hello,

does anybody know where I can get Grubex either delivered to Canada ?

It is NOT sold here and it is a great product.

Thanks !!

Reply to
©anadian Ponder
©anadian Ponder wrote: ...

... Most states in the US have outlawed GRUBEX (Diazinon). I suppose it works too well, like chlordane before it.

Reply to
Stubby

Grubex is NOT Diazinon, you moron.

Reply to
Steveo
[...]

Still spewing your dipshit answers, I see.

Grubex does *not*, nor has it *ever* contained Diazinon. Grubex with Imidocloprid (Merit) is available in all states. After the grub ingests the product, it stops them from feeding and inhibits reproduction. Grubex with Halofenozide (Mach 2) is available in every state except New York and California. This causes the grub to prematurely molt and die after ingesting the product.

You should really unsubscribe from this group, or disable your own posting abilities here. I've not seen you give one single person the correct information, yet.

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

I wish you and I were neighbors because it'd be cool to get to hangout with someone smart like you...

Reply to
Jim

The house across the street is for sale. =)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly