Grub alert

Nice follow up, Trader
If it got a quarter inch of rain or more on turf that's not thatch bound it probably at least slowed them down quite a bit, which is usually enough to let the turf rebound somewhat, as long as the raccoons and skunks don't find them and dig everything up.
You're welcome anytime.
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

nature at work with a bit of assistance. good job.
On 9/13/2007 5:31 AM, Eggs Zachtly wrote: <snip>

What do you do when you find grubs at home?
Down here a grackle usually beats out the mockingbird. When I cut the grass they follow behind the mower or stay just ahead and to the right, scarfing up the grasshoppers trying to flee the mower. A real prehistoric lookin' thing; the tail of the males longer than the body. The whole bird is way longer than a 10" pine stick.
--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but
xPosTech said:

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen many this year.

The grackle? Or, the grasshopper?

Heh. =)
--

Eggs

After they make styrofoam, what do they ship it in?
xPosTech wrote:

The 10" pine stick of DOOM would kill your puny birds!!
Clark
On 9/14/2007 10:58 AM, Clark wrote:

I'm startin' to suspect we're beatin' on a horse with a dead stick. But then...nah I think some of us are prob'ly gonna run with it.
--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but
xPosTech wrote:

your a bunch of twisted fiends. :-p
Clark
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Excellent! :P
thanks, i think my moles have the grug problem under control.