Growing Herbs

Hello to all,
I'm new to gardening (vegtables & Herbs) however I've taken care of my outside plants and lawn. I'm interested in learning more about growing your own herbs. I'd be interested in the different types and what kind of climate they are best suited for etc. I am going to be buying a book soon but I am interested in the "interactive" quality of usergroups.
Do any groups exist for growing herbs ? Is so I haven't had any success in find them. Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance,
Jeb

at what you can grow in a relative small place.
Here's a fairly cool link for starters. Good luck.
http://www.gardenguides.com/forms/herbs.htm
--
GO# 40

Hello,
Thanks for sharing the information with me I've already checked out the web site.
Jeb
Jebediah Kornworthy wrote:

JEB..In my case anyway..you've hit "PAY-DIRT".( an old miner's saying) I believe that many here are just as serious??
My daughter grows Culinary herbs and I "contract-buy" more serious herbals for medical reasons including returning your eyesight in case of cataracts and other more serious things like CANCER and Andro/meno-pausal problems. Reversing aging is also a prime hobby! I'm my OWN best proof here.
Trebor M -- Worlds largest producer of Lin Xhi (Kombucha) Synergisms Homogenizing milk KILLS! Over 1 million Autopsies do not lie...
Get a GOOd Herbal Encyclopedia that gives ALL the skinny..They Do exist! Go to a Book store and start your search..and so will I..LOL! B-0b1