growing grass

in my class i have to plant and grow grass seeds for 2 weeks. the group who has the highest yeild of grass wins. i need help with this. can someone please tell me the best fertilizer and othere chemicails i should use. we are growing them in class in a inclosed enviorment.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Highest what, germination? Does variety matter?
On Tue, 23 May 2006 23:24:42 +0000, Steveo wrote:

The real question is if they will be smoking it when their done! bbbaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!!
My daughter's class did this and it's a complete joke. 2 weeks to get all the seed to pop and the project is over. 4 weeks is a good window for a competition.
To the OP, nitrogen and lots of it!
--
http://resources.ywgc.com/info /

You don't need chemicals. The short time period is just enough for some good germination. A little root stimulator is probably okay. Its not a contest per se, it depends more on the seed than the gardener. Keep the growing environment warm and moist (not soaking wet).
--
Jonny