Ground ivy problem

I have this ground ivy spreading onto my lawn from one side and it seems to be industructable. It has small leaves and spreads from one root very low and across in all directions. It is really hard to trace it back to the root and pull up. How can I stop this stuff?

Reply to
tmurf1

Ortho® Weed-B-Gon® Chickweed, Clover and Oxalis Killer for Lawns

above worked for me without killing the surrounding grass. A second application may be needed.

Reply to
Doug G

Weed be gone liquid at least two or three times this season, then maintain it as needed.

Reply to
Steveo