Ground ivy problem

I have this ground ivy spreading onto my lawn from one side and it seems to be industructable. It has small leaves and spreads from one root very low and across in all directions. It is really hard to trace it back to the root and pull up. How can I stop this stuff?
tmurf1 wrote:

Ortho Weed-B-Gon Chickweed, Clover and Oxalis Killer for Lawns http://tinyurl.com/3xgd5f
The above worked for me without killing the surrounding grass. A second application may be needed.

Weed be gone liquid at least two or three times this season, then maintain it as needed.
--
http://NewsReader.Com /