ground ivy

I live in Virginia on the east coast and have lots of ground ivy in my yard what and when is the best thing and time to put something on it so it does not come back this year ?thanks Jim
uvdoc wrote:

You are probably very close to a good time to use some broad leaf weed control like Weed-B-Gone. Get them just as they begin actively growing. Be sure to follow the directions carefully. This stuff can be toxic but I don't think there have been any serious problems if used correctly. Ground Ivy may require spot treatment after a couple of weeks.

You will need multiple applications of a broadleaf weed killer. I'd wack it as soon as it started up and then twice again, waiting 2 weeks in between each application. A liquid normally is more effective than a granular.
Peter H
Hey Jim, Have you tried some goat urine? I hear that works well too.....
Your Friend,

Canary dooty is a preventer too..just be careful to not get any of that shit on your hands.

Forget the urine. Just use use the goat.