grass seed

Hello,
Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice?? Would like to no how late in the year u can put grass seed down???
--
daniel.daniel

daniel.daniel wrote:

what kind of grass seed as in variety?
Jim wrote:

Where, might be slightly relevant also.
--
Art

Art wrote:

yep....
I was going after the type variety first. the short example would be bermuda grass versus fescue grass. the two are much like day and night.
Jim said:

Yep. One's the biggest piece of shit grass ever to inhabit the planet, and the other's really nice. =)
--

Eggs

When I was born, I was given a choice - A big dick or a good memory.. I
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

I once had a nice fescue lawn but my neighbor grows coastal bermuda hay next to me so you know what happened.
Jim said:

You killed your neighbor, and now you're on the FBI's Top Ten list? =)
--

Eggs

-Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

LOL :) the great desire was there but in truth he was growing the coastal bermuda hay there when I built my home next to his hay field. so I must admit my own culpability for not giving due consideration to the battle ahead...

Amazing how often someone asks a question completely lacking the basic info needed to get an answer and then when asked for clarification, you never hear from them again.
snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net said:

It's not amazing. Look at the source of the question. That's one of the reasons that gardenbanter holds a permanent place in my killfile along side G2. =)
--

Eggs

APATHY ERROR: Don't bother striking any key.
Bob F said:

Heh. =)
--

Eggs

Chopped cabbage - not just a good idea... it's THE SLAW.