Grass for full sun

I'd like to overseed some patches in my lawn, but am not sure what kind of seed I need for an area that gets full sun in the summer, 12 hours worth, but also sees long periods of wet weather in the spring and fall. This is Seattle in case it matters.
Eigenvector said:

Tall Fescue.
--

Eggs

I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart.

Alright, thanks.
Seattle has full sun?! ;-) I lived there in the early 70s. Went 90 days straight once during the late winter/early spring before seeing what I'd call a sunny day!
Beautiful country up there.