granular vegetation killer

It seems to be pretty hard to find a total vegetation killer in granular form, which I find easier to apply on a large area that I like to keep clear for parking. I have found some out west on the web, but would like to find a local Massachusetts or New Hampshire source that stocks this kind of thing in 25-50 lb quantities. Any recommendations or suggestions on sources? I've made a lot of calls. Thanks.

Reply to
Charlie