Governor Adjustment Help

Gentle People, I have aToro rear engine rider with a Tecumseh model engine: TVM 195 150180N. I need information on adjusting the Governor. It has Two governor shafts comming out of the engine. One of my sons was mowing for me and the Throtle shaft spring came off. He Relaced it but now the governor is out of kilt. Please Help. None of the engine manuals I have show the Two Governor shafts comming out of the engine or how to adjust it.. This old guy would really appreciate your time and trouble with your posting the information.
Thanks, Jerry, Shirley, Long Island NY snipped-for-privacy@mmco.com
Jerry Minasi wrote:

Well try this page to locate a dealer near you and inquire there: http://www.tecumsehpower.com/TecDealer.nsf/sl?Openframeset or try emailing these people, see if they can send you the info you need: http://www.tulsaenginewarehouse.com / They seemed to have tech info available to the general public BTW: you probably dont want to publish your actual email address here in these newsgroups, you'll end up with a TON of garbage email coming in. Munge it like this: j e r r y At mm co dot com to prevent automated programs from picking it up but people can still figure it out. HTH Eric