Gourds and more gourds

Started picking gourds - about 125 #s today. And maybe 30 - 40 previously. And this is just outside the real gourd patch. So far we just picked volunteers from the two large compost piles, some from the tomatoe patch and by the rhubarb. A nice varied slection this year.
Srgnt Billko said:

Do ya sell them at the local farmer's market, Sarge? Or, did ya make a PVC gourd gun, to shoot them at passing tourists? =)
--
Eggs

-Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks

No selling - buy your 2nd option is a hell-uv-a-idea. Especially with my resentment toward city folk moving in here and then complaining about roosters crowing in the morning.