good trees for screening?

What are some good tress for screening (privacy purposes) other than Leyland Cypress? I don't want anything that grows as big as they do. THANKS.

Reply to
terps2703

wrote

From what corner of the earth are you posting from?

Reply to
Josh

For privacy you need evergreens. I am looking at a very large piece of property. If I buy it, I will be planting 24 Leyland Cyprus trees across the front of the property. They don't grow any taller the Norway Spruces, just faster.

Read:

Dick Adams