Good morning Mr Bear

I was out to a property of mine earlier today - a little after 9am. Worked in the cottage for a half hour and then went up in the woods to see if I could do anything with Bertha (tractor that broke down a couple months ago). It was up at the top of the hill right at the end of my property. Got about

20' from the tractor and noticed something black about 50' past it. The bear looked at me - I looked at the bear - and decided the best thing I could do was get up on the tractor. He / she meandered away - not in any rush - out of sight in some thick brush - and reappeared a few minutes later heading up to the top of the ridge.
Reply to
Srgnt Billko

There have been recent problems over here (in the Puget Sound area of Washington State) inside the city limits of Redmond and Issaqua where Black Bears have been rummaging through garbage cans and backyards.

There was a cool photo on the news the other night of a Black Bear peering in a window (inches away from the camera). It startled to home owners, but they were quick enough to grab the camera.

Reply to
Larry