Good deals on seeds

From one gardener to another. I found a really good deal on some seeds and I am sharing the good fortune. I have an assortment of vegetable and flower seeds. You can choose from 10 packs of flower seeds or 10 packs of vegetable seeds. The vegetable seeds include: Kale, Mustard, Collards, Yellow squash, Cantaloupe, Okra, Cabbage, Peas, Radish, Sweet corn, Beet, Bell pepper, Carrot, Lettuce,(different varieties), Grean beans, Squash (black beauty),and Pumpkin. The flower seeds include: cosmos, zinnia, sweet pea, marigold,and alyssum Ten packs are $1.50 plus $1.60 s&h. Thats only $3.10 or 31cents a pack, delivered to your mailbox.
You can purchase them from my E-bay listings or contact me directly. snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net.
thanks. you didnt give the brand of seed your selling. or if they are current. i been getting seed from bnton seed co. o line and they give 4 times the amount of seed thamn all othersive used. and are great quality. lucas
Nate wrote:

<http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=spearfish71&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rowsP&sspageName :OtherItems>
Hi Nate, If you're considering adding an additional Location for advertising seeds and plants I would suggest taking a look at http://www.gardennut.com It allows you to advertise your plants/seeds for free.
Cheers Conor