Gold Mop Cypress

Hi all. I rescued three gold mops from a nursery which was ready to dumpster them. They're in a grand spot in the garden now, and are doing pretty well. Does anyone have tips for care over the NC winter, and into spring? I'd like to do what I can to help them thrive.
Thanks in advance,
-Matt
"Hi all. I rescued three gold mops from a nursery which was ready to dumpster them. They're in a grand spot in the garden now, and are doing pretty well. Does anyone have tips for care over the NC winter, and into spring? I'd like to do what I can to help them thrive. "
I'd just leave them alone and they'll be fine. I haven't done anything to mine here in NJ and they grow like crazy.
They will do fine.. goldmop is tough. Only way to cause them lasting harm is too wet for too long. Best of luck
Virgo91967