Gold Mop Cypress

Hi all. I rescued three gold mops from a nursery which was ready to dumpster them. They're in a grand spot in the garden now, and are doing pretty well. Does anyone have tips for care over the NC winter, and into spring? I'd like to do what I can to help them thrive.

Thanks in advance,

-Matt

Reply to
Buck B. Nekkid

"Hi all. I rescued three gold mops from a nursery which was ready to dumpster them. They're in a grand spot in the garden now, and are doing pretty well. Does anyone have tips for care over the NC winter, and into spring? I'd like to do what I can to help them thrive. "

I'd just leave them alone and they'll be fine. I haven't done anything to mine here in NJ and they grow like crazy.

Reply to
trader4

They will do fine.. goldmop is tough. Only way to cause them lasting harm is too wet for too long. Best of luck

Virgo91967

Reply to
Anthony B