Going green...

My county extension office has recommended (based on a soil sample) a 15-0-15 for my St. Augustine lawn, and given me a list of organic soil amendments (bloodmeal, bonemeal, etc). How do I know how much of each to buy/ mix? Hereís what Iíve got:
Amendment Affect on pH Major Nutrient supplied
Bloodmeal     Acid 12% Nitrogen Bonemeal     Alkaline     22%Phosphorous Fishmeal Acid 10% Nitrogen Wood Ashes Alkaline 4-10% Potassium Peat Acid 1-3% Nitrogen Mushroom Compost Acid 2% Nitrogen Seaweed - 4 -10% Potassium Biosolids (Milorganite) - 5% Nitrogen
My numbers: pH was 5.7 (target 6.5) phosphorus 15 ppm potassium 37 ppm magnesium 69 ppm calcium 675 ppm
You may surmise (correctly) that I havenít got a clue. Thanks in advance for any help!!!!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Shanghai McCoy wrote:

<Bump>
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

The compounds listed are good for organic gardens, but for lawns just buy 15-0-15 fertilizer. You can lime now to correct the pH, but wait until late spring to fertilize St. Augustine. Your Extension agent should have provided application rates with your soil report.
KC
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
KC wrote:

Thanks for the reply! Trying to get away from the yard service, for obvious reasons. I did get application rates.. just didn't know what the hell I was looking at. Thanks again!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ