Gianni Ferrari Mower

hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and w

are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked a the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or kno anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have they ha any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..

thanks in advanc

-- Rich Taylor

Reply to
Rich Taylor

If they come out with a Lambo mower, I may have to check that out, heh.

Of course, it would have to have P7's on the rear. =)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Now that's a real lawn processor! I'm trying to find a DeLorean(sp) unit myself, someone told me they stuff the seat with cocaine. (good pesticide)

Reply to
Steveo

Double clutch it Eggs!

Reply to
Steveo

I'm thinking of putting a hitch on the Bugatti for one of those self powered tow behind mowers.

Reply to
tim

does your boyfriend know you're on the computer again? tsk, tsk!

Reply to
spidey