Gianni Ferrari Mower

hi all don't know if anyone can help but i work on a big estate and w
are in the process of buying a new ride on lawnmower and have looked a the gianni ferrari pg270w as one of the options. has anyone had or kno anyone who has had one i am wondering what they are like. have they ha any problems with build quality,reliabilty etc..
thanks in advanc
-- Rich Taylor
Steveo said:

If they come out with a Lambo mower, I may have to check that out, heh.
Of course, it would have to have P7's on the rear. =)
--

Eggs

-A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

myself, someone told me they stuff the seat with cocaine. (good pesticide)
Rich Taylor wrote:

powered tow behind mowers.

does your boyfriend know you're on the computer again? tsk, tsk!