georgia red clay

i just seeding my back yard with rebel 3.my front yard is sodded. my back yard was red clay.last spring i plant a bag of grass seeds from target it cost $5 .it covered the whole back yard.it lasted all summer and fall. in the winter dried up. a few spots of grass re appeared this spring. will the rebel 3 grass seeds grow and last thru the winter. trying to get responses from people who have used the rebel products in the past

Reply to
Peacemaker 9001