Gator Blades and deck wheel Questions

2006 TroyBilt Pony...decided I needed new blades as I just bent one. Thinking about the gator blades, and ideas or opinions would be appreciated. Question 2: Just put the optional deck wheel kit on this year. Makes a big difference, no more ring around the trees. Anyway when I bent the blade, I dont know if I knocked the deck out of alignment or what but the deck wheel on the left looked like it was not going straight. I cant Imagine I bent that bracket when I clipped a stationary stand in the yard. The deck bounced a little, but the brackets are a good 1/8" thick. Any ideas, or am I going crazy?
No your plan is fine.