Gas Edger

I'm interested in buying a gas powered lawn edger. Any strong opinions or experience with these? I'm leaning toward either the Stihl FC75 or the John Deere model.
thanks,
Carl
Give some thought to the STIHL Kombi System. It has an edger attachment and can also be used as a trimmer, pole saw and hedge trimmer. Got a Best Buy last year and has both homeowner & pro engines. I have one and it is great. Opt for the pro version and spend a few $ more. It will give you more power in the cut. JD