Garden Reference Books

As a gardener, I have many tools I use to maintain my landscape. These include a multitude of shovels, rakes and hoses. One of my most prized tools is a set of reading material. That's right, books! Books are a great way to garden even in the middle of a Minnesota winter. I can not tell you how many times I have sat down with my golden retriever Sophie, next to a fire in January, and read my gardening books. It gives me that urge to plant something! Books are also a great way to learn about diseases, bugs, and research what you thought would be a prize plant - only to find out it has taken over your garden!!!!
to read the end of this article you can visit http://www.growersinfo.com/index.php?option=com_content&task it&id&Itemid=1&Returnid=1
To read up on other free gardener information, Please visit http://www.growersinfo.com
Growers Information snipped-for-privacy@growersinfo.com