Garden is plowed

Started up the old (50's) Farmall Cub - put the plow on and turned two gardens under. Always a fun thing to do. I don't understand when farmers say they can't get American help and need to depend on illegal immigrants. I had mowed the vines & weeds in the garden to mulch them up a bit and now after plowing there is no sign of any growth - just nice, dark, fresh earth. In the spring I'll just drag a disc harrow over it and we'll be good to go.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko