Garden Hose Reel

I just purchased the largest reel that Home Depot had, it will accommodate 225' of 5/8" hose.

If there is a math wizard on board, can you tell me please, will it hold

150' of 3/4" hose? :-\

Many thanks for taking the time to respond!

Alain

Reply to
Joaquin Tall

"Joaquin Tall"

Yes it will.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

It PROBABLY will, but the deciding factor will be the outside diameter of the hose. Whilst a 3/4in hose only seems to be marginally larger than a 5/8in hose, the outside diameter is the important factor. Depending on the wall thickness, the 5/8in hose could have a exterior diameter of 7/8in, whilst the 3/4in hose could easily be well over 1in across - especially if a higher quality - as larger hoses tend to be! :-) Regards Data

Data