Garden Hose Reel

I just purchased the largest reel that Home Depot had, it will accommodate 225' of 5/8" hose.
If there is a math wizard on board, can you tell me please, will it hold 150' of 3/4" hose? :-\
Many thanks for taking the time to respond!
Alain

Yes it will.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

It PROBABLY will, but the deciding factor will be the outside diameter of the hose. Whilst a 3/4in hose only seems to be marginally larger than a 5/8in hose, the outside diameter is the important factor. Depending on the wall thickness, the 5/8in hose could have a exterior diameter of 7/8in, whilst the 3/4in hose could easily be well over 1in across - especially if a higher quality - as larger hoses tend to be! :-) Regards Data www.gardenseeker.com