Garden Chat Tomorrow

Hi everyone I want to invite all of you to join me and other fellow gardeners tomorrow for the massive garden chat. It starts at 5 Eastern Standard Time and goes to 11. I beleive that it is 2 Pacific Time When

it starts, you drop in any time though. I will be there and I hope to see some of you there as well. You wil have to join the following google group.

you have done that go to the message about the massive garden chat #3 and follow the link.
to see some of you there. Chuckie

Reply to
chuckie72406