Garbage bag

Why does a full garbage bag always fall the opposite way you want it to lean. It's not like it's a 50/50 thing, it's 100% of the time. Don't matter what's in it, garbage, cans etc.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

"Blattus Slafaly 0/00 ? ? ?" ...

It is a special spacial additive they put in the resin at the extruder feed. Automatically it senses the way you want the bag to lean and molecularly rearranges itself to ensure that the bag leans the other way. Tomes
in message

Really a GREAT question.
One so complex yet so important that I won't allow myself, as untrained to answer. Now, what's the next question? How about something like the terrible color of Easter eggs?
All other minor world problems be dammed.
Bob-tx
on 3/20/2008 10:25 AM Blattus Slafaly 0/00 ? ? ? said the following:

always blow in your face, no matter where you sit. :-)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Smoke blows towards beautiful people! If there's more than one around, everyone takes turns. Marie
Believe it or not, I have solved this problem. My solution has a patent pending.
Please send $500 and I will promptly mail you my solution.
message Why does a full garbage bag always fall the opposite way you want it to lean. It's not like it's a 50/50 thing, it's 100% of the time. Don't matter what's in it, garbage, cans etc.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8