fruit trees by web

Well, I finally cut up my dead apple tree, and I want to get another fruit tree to replace it.
Do you have a company on the web that you recommend for fruit trees. I'm in Baltimore.
The guy at a local garden shop didn't have any/many fruit trees and recommended a website, or a company on the web, but I can't find my notes and have forgotten it.
Remove NOPSAM to email me..

Yup - Miller Nursery in Canadaigua, NY. We've ordered from them and were very happy. Then we drove up another year and enjoyed that visit also.

That's the one. I never could have remembered it, but I recognize it.
Even if I find a place to buy locally, I like to review things in advance.
Also, I"ve brought a dogwood tree home in the back of my compact convertible and I worried about the wind on the tree, even though I didnt' drive fast. How would a fruit tree react to wind?
How does Millers handle delivery. I presume it comes in a truck with a roof, so no wind issues?
Remove NOPSAM to email me..

More answers will cost you in advance. And no - I'm not going to pick them up for you, deliver them, and plant them for you.
mm wrote:

Drive out of the city. I have at least 5 garden centers within 20 minutes of home.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY