From Di Maloney - I have checked the archives and

Hi all,
I have checked the archives and have read your replies to my request for some advice.
Erma1ina, thank you for the web address- that is exactly like the mower my friend has. I had also been to the uk old lawn mower site before and they couldn't help me.
I have made a note of the other lawn mower/tractor web addresses.
The website: http://tinyurl.com/37bur sent to me to http://www.mentalhealth.com/ - I dont appreciate the insinuation.
Thank you. Di Maloney Please reply group or To reply direct, please remove '1' from email address - snipped-for-privacy@alphalink.com.au
Thanks for letting us know.