From BULB to SEED and back to BULB

How do you plant a seed from a bulb? Do you know what I can expect?

I have one of those "Christmas flowers" that I bought on sell after the holidays this year. After planting the bulb and watching the two stalks grow to produce 4 flowers on one and 5 on the other, I noticed a seed pod forming on each of the stalk ends after the flowers died.

Now, I have these seeds that are brown and near black that are flat and paper-like with a little bulk in the middle (the actual seed I guess). How do you plant a seed from a bulb? Do you know what I can expect?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Kevin Nampa, Idaho

Reply to
JandK23