Frog removal

We have a frog living in our only rain water tank. Don't know what it's living on but it has been there for months. As this is our only drinking water supply, is a live frog going to contaminate the supply? Should we try to remove the frog? If so, how do we do this? Swim around with a net? The tank is above-ground, fiberglass, about 10 feet diameter and 6 feet high with an insect screen where the rain water enters.
Jane
D&JG wrote:

Drinking Frog wastes is a good way to prove you've "gone green". :) If you really have to ask, then maybe you should just leave the frog there.
--
Art

Hi Art
Not particularly worried at present but what about when the frog dies? Jane

Good point. It's in your best interest then to keep it alive. I'd remove the insect screen and let a few flies in.
D&JG wrote:

Nothing to worry about. It will decompose in there and go away all by itself. In the process you get flavored water.
--
Art

Did you try kissing it and see what happens?

Yep, it turned into a downpipe!