French Napoleonic Lancer of Imperial Guard Planter head [EBay]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%0118071703
French Napoleonic Lancer of Imperial Guard Planter head
Represents one of Napoleon's elite cavalry units.
Measures 13" to top of pom-pom, 10" wide. About 3 lbs.
Ceramic pottery head in excellent condition. Never used as a pot, only stood on a shelf. No nicks or chips.
I have two other similar ones, one of a Napoleon Hussar cavalryman, and the other of a Grenadier of the Imperial Guard if you are interested in a collection (contact me).
Bruce Duty said:

[headers forwarded to ebay]
Piss off, spammer.
--

Eggs

-Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before